Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionLOVE AND LOSS IN A CULTURE SEDUCED BY LEGALISM AND SECULARISM: It's the late 1960's, and Robert Macon heads off to a small Christian college. Eager and hopeful, it's there that he expects to find friendship, love, and God. He couldn't have been more wrong. Instead, he meets a merciless, strict set of rules and forces that seem set against him. Excluded, confused, and longing for acceptance, he delves into the provocative counterculture of flower-power and free-love. Ensnared between opposing worlds, Robert sets out on a spiritual journey in search of truth and integrity . . . And it's the current day, when a man haunted by the past returns to California to seek internal reconciliation. Instead, he is shocked to discover that choices he made years ago have born significant consequences. He w faces the biggest challenge of his life . . . Pale Tides, engages readers in a humorous yet dramatic journey of soul-searching and self-discovery. The book landscapes a vivid tapestry of life in California during the Cultural Revolution of the '60's. It presents the challenge to consider the impact of modern-day culture in our lives.
- Author(s)Cass Tell
- PublisherDestinee S.A.
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDestinee S.A.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.