All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaleo Eats is jam-packed with beautifully simple gluten-free and dairy-free recipes that are inspired by the comfort foods you enjoyed pre-Paleo. With over 100 tempting sweet and savory recipes, from condiments to dessert, this book is both a primer for those new to the Paleo lifestyle and a resource for those who have followed the diet for years. You'll find something for everyone, whether you're cooking for a picky eater or tackling the Whole30 or 21-Day Sugar Detox. Best of all, the recipes are easy to make and even easier to love.
- Author BiographyWhen Kelly Bejelly was told that she was prediabetic in 2009, she tried the Paleo diet in a last-ditch effort to cure herself. Within six months, she lost sixty-five pounds, normalized her blood sugar lev-els, and won her battle with anxiety and depression. She then began experiment-ing with grain-free recipes in an attempt to convince her picky-eater husband that giving up gluten was not a life sentence to a tasteless existence. Now Kelly shares Paleo comfort food recipes on her web-site, A Girl Worth Saving, and proves that you can still enjoy your favorite recipes without grains, gluten, or dairy. Kelly lives in Portland, Oregon, with her husband and son.
- Author(s)Kelly Bejelly
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication16/01/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationAuberry
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVictory Belt Publishing
- Content Note1
- Weight990 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.