All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Paleo Every Day, Pete Evans shares his favourite recipes for good health and vitality. Inspired by a 'paleo' way of eating, these are the meals he cooks for his family every day, featuring loads of fresh veggies, nuts and seeds, sustainable seafood and meat, and free of gluten, sugar and dairy. Drawing on his love of the cuisines of Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam and Morocco, he shows you how to make lighter, healthier versions of your favourite breakfasts, salads, curries and burgers. And while you won't find any sugar, there are some delicious gluten- and dairy-free treats, such as Young Coconut Ice Cream and Raspberry Mousse Cheesecakes. Paleo Every Day makes it easy to change the way you cook and eat, inspiring you to create delicious meals that will make you feel (and look!) fantastic.
- Author BiographyPete Evans is an award-winning Australian chef, restaurateur, cookbook author, adventure seeker and father, and co-host of 'My Kitchen Rules: Australia' on Sky TV. Born in Melbourne, Pete Evans is a true blue Australian with a strong passion for fresh food, surfing and fishing. Author of Paleo Every Day, Family Food and The Paleo Chef, he's one of Australia's leading authorities on healthy cooking and lifestyle and is dedicated to improving people's lives through education about nutritional food and wellness.
- Author(s)Pete Evans
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1189 g
- Width207 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.15
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $41.87Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.32
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.47
- AU $29.37Trending at AU $33.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.