All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.70
- AU $35.87Trending at AU $37.96
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.13
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.52
- AU $37.27Trending at AU $37.98
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.50
About this product
- DescriptionIf you love the unique flavors of Indian cuisine but are committed to eating Paleo, this is the book for you! Inside you will find a mix of breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and soup recipes sure to please your palate. While many of the names may sound a bit exotic if you are t of Indian descent, almost all of the ingredients can be found in almost any American supermarket. The recipes include nutrition content and easy to follow directions. While the preparation time varies, almost all of the recipes can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. No special equipment or utensils are required. This truly is your chance to cook quick and easy Indian recipes and remain faithful to the Paleo way of eating.
- Author BiographyMary R Scott was born in Houma, Louisiana, the fifth and youngest daughter of Cajun parents. She earned her bachelor's and master's degrees at Nicholls State University in Thibodaux, LA and her doctorate in accounting from Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, LA. Mary has decades of experience in public accounting and teaching at the university level. She holds a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) license in two states, and certifications as a Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Financial Manager, and Certified Management Accountant. She presently owns and operates two CPA firms in Kansas and Missouri. Mary enjoys cooking the traditional Cajun foods of her youth and, more recently, various Paleo Diet recipes. She also enjoys time with her family, motorcycle trips with her husband, and travel in general.
- Author(s)Mary R Scott
- PublisherWings of Eagles Publications LLC
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWings of Eagles Publications LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.