All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.25
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.94
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.07
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.41
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.65
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Paleo way of life has been around for a long time but only in thelast couple of years have its benefits been more widely kwn and itslifestyle practised. The Paleo diet restricts processed foods, sugars,grains and dairy products and encourages a simple diet of fresh fruitand vegetables along with proteins and nuts and seeds.Living the Paleo lifestyle though is much more than a diet. It drawson the core values of the lifestyles of our historical ancestors who atewhole, unprocessed foods, who moved around more than we do,who slept better and had less stress. It is about having a consciousawareness of the food that we put into our body and the effect it hason our body. It is also about making healthy choices for our body in allareas of our life, so prioritising good sleeping habits, exercising regularlyand working to reduce stress are all equally as important for optimumhealth.With over 60 recipes, there's plenty of inspiration for paleo-friendlydishes for every mealtime.
- Author BiographyAmelia Wasiliev is a food and prop stylist based in London.
- Author(s)Alex Wasiliev,Ameila Wasiliev
- PublisherHardie Grant Books (UK)
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHardie Grant Books (UK)
- Width150 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.