All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third book in a new international, multi-contributed series aimed at providing practical, clinical guidance on how to deal with difficult symptoms related to specific cancer sites. There are few more distressing problems for patients and families than the development of a primary or secondary brain tumour. Treatment is often palliative, though intensive, from the start. Little firm evidence exists to guide the physician in caring for patients with seizures refractory to standard treatment. Most of the work is based on case reports or personal experience. This book draws the information together in an easily accessible form so that the book can be read and referred to on the ward, or before a domiciliary visit. Specialists in palliative care and oncology settings, working in the acute sector and in hospices, will find this book invaluable. It will also appeal to consultants as well as specialist registrars, clinical nurse specialists and nurse practitioners in palliative care, oncology and neurology.
- Author(s)David Oliver
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/07/2004
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitlePalliative Care Consultations S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.3
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notenumerous figures and tables
- Weight272 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byEduardo Bruera,Sara Booth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.