Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPalm Beach: An Architectural Legacy details the meticulous restorations of over twenty great houses and public buildings on what has been called America's Riviera. These houses were restored from 1988 to the present, and each house has won the Preservation Foundation of Palm Beach's coveted Ballinger Award. The glorious photography showcased here respectfully documents the superb restoration of these houses, many of which have never before been published. The cycle of building and restoration chronicled here encompasses one of America's enduring architectural landscapes, as well as the dynamics of its social history. Public and private structures designed by some of the style-setting early architects are depicted, including the works of Addison Mizner, Joseph Urban, and Maurice Fatio, as well as anymous designers whose feats of imagination rivaled those of the most celebrated professionals.
- Author BiographyPolly Earl is the executive director of the Preservation Foundation and a well-known authority on Palm Beach history and architecture.
- PublisherUniverse Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniverse Publishing
- Out-of-print date08/11/2014
- Content Noteillustrations (chiefly color)
- Weight1950 g
- Width289 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.