Palmer's Piano Primer: A Systematic and Clear Explanation of the Fundamental Principles of Piano-Forte Playing...to Which Is Added Schumann's 68 Rules for Beginners... by Carl Czerny, Robert Schumann, Horatio Richmond Palmer (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a reproduction of a book published before 1923. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to ensure edition identification:
Palmer's Pia Primer: A Systematic And Clear Explanation Of The Fundamental Principles Of Pia-forte Playing...to Which Is Added Schumann's 68 Rules For Beginners ; Czerny's Letters On The Art Of Playing The Pia-forte ; Burrow's [!] Guide To Practice ; And A Prouncing Dictionary Of ...
Horatio Richmond Palmer, Robert Schumann, Carl Czerny, John Freckleton Burrowes
H. R. Palmer, 1895
Music; Musical Instruments; Pia & Keyboard; Music / Musical Instruments / Pia & Keyboard; Pia
- Author(s)Carl Czerny,Horatio Richmond Palmer,Robert Schumann
- PublisherNabu Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNabu Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.