All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding comprehensive information on care and cultivation, as well as sound advice on determining perfect plant location, this reference profiles 99 palm and 17 cycad species. Plantlovers looking to add a tropical accent to the garden or wanting to invest in a low-maintenance houseplant will find plenty of guidance in this alphabetical guide to plants suited to a variety of climates and soil types. A special section also provides help with matching palm species to indoor and outdoor settings and features further brief entries on 85 palms and 18 cyad species, making it an extremely useful source book for gardeners, interiorscapers, and landscapers all over the world.
- Author BiographyDavid Squire is a horticulturist and the author of more than 70 gardening and plant-related books including Small Gardens, Successful Bonsai, and The Scented Garden, which won the Garden Writers of America Quill and Trowel Award.
- Author(s)David Squire
- PublisherBall Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationSt Charles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBall Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight948 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.