All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionGet all boys reading with this extraordinary guide--chock-full of a wide range of must-read titles organized by interest, age, and development. With this resource in hand, you'll never again struggle to find the right book for even your most reluctant readers. The carefully chosen book selections are accompanied by brief explanations of each book, and a recurring feature, Talk About It, will help you extend the book through conversation, supporting and enhancing the reading experience. In addition, ready-to-use lessons align with themes and topics of special interest to boys that will motivate and inspire them to read more. Finally, Pam answers your most pressing questions about the challenges for boys as readers and shows you how you can maximize environments, routines, and structures to ensure that boys are reading widely and passionately. For use with Grades K-8.
- Author BiographyPam Allyn is the Executive Director of LitLife and LitWorld, nationally and internationally known literacy development organizations that provide innovative, results-driven literacy strategy support for grades pre-K-12. She is the Founding Director of Books for Boys, an award winning reading initiative. Pam is the author of two books, The Complete 4 for Literacy and the 2010 National Parenting Magazine Award Winner What to Read When. She is also the co-author of The Complete Year in Reading and Writing series, K-5.
- Author(s)Pam Allyn
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Weight295 g
- Width185 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.