All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe life of a cowboy in the late nineteenth century was far from romantic and glorious. Cowboys made about a dollar a day and worked from sunup to sundown in the broiling sun and biting cold. But that doesn't stop many of us from wanting to be a cowboy or cowgirl when we grow up. We really don't want to rough it for too long, though; we like to be pampered. In Texas you can be pampered: You can ride a horse up a mountainside or watch real cowboys hard at work, and enjoy a gourmet meal and sleep in a comfortable bed.
- Author(s)Johnny D. Boggs
- PublisherWordware Publishing Inc.
- Date of Publication26/05/2000
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationPlano
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWordware Publishing Inc.
- Content Notephotographs
- Weight354 g
- Width143 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $19.41
- AU $24.47Trending at AU $27.24
- AU $8.73Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.