Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionPanasonic has introduced its latest piece of techlogy in the form of the Panasonic Lumix GX8 camera. This model is the newest in the Micro Four Thirds line and was designed to specifically meet the needs of enthusiasts on a global scale. This new device boasts improved features from its predecessor, the Lumix GX7; introducing enhanced resolution as well as improved sensor reading and processing. The new Lumix GX8 camera is also outfitted with a new twenty point three-megapixel sensor guaranteed to deliver excellent picture quality, a 4k imaging performance, Dual IS system, magnesium alloy splash and dust proof body to ensure durability, a two point three dot OLED panel, an electronic shutter, built-in Wi-Fi with NFC, and exposure modes. The purpose of this article is to highlight the features of the new Lumix GX8 camera. The article will also seek to provide users with the requisite instructions for effectively utilizing these basic features.
- Author(s)Philip Tranton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- ludvik_t02 Aug, 2016by
No better than Introductory Guide that comes with camera.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.