All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to be concise and easy to use, this volume focuses on pancreas cytopathology. It is the ideal companion for practitioners on the move. It is published in the Essentials in Cytopathology book series and fulfills the need for an easy-to-use and authoritative sypsis of site specific topics in cytopathology. These guide books fit into the lab coat pocket, ideal for portability and quick reference. Each volume is heavily illustrated with a full color art program, while the text follows a user-friendly outline format.
- Author(s)David C. Chhieng,Edward B. Stelow
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/09/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEssentials in Cytopathology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 168 colour illustrations, 40 black & white tables, biography
- Weight255 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Introduction byM.W. Stanley
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.