All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA little polar bear wonders what's beyond his wintry world?and when he falls over the edge of an ice cliff, he finds out! He's soon befriended by a panda who mistakes the mud-covered polar bear for one of his own. The two become quick pals. But what happens when the polar bear's muddy splotches wash off? Will the two bears stay friends? From the much lauded author of Be Gentle with the Dog, Dear! comes a clever take on a timeless theme. With plenty of heart and humor?plus a gratifying surprise ending?kids are sure to flip back to the beginning for more.
- Author BiographyMatthew J. Baek lives near Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Matthew Baek
- PublisherDial Books
- Date of Publication11/06/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDial Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width251 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Matthew Baek
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.