All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA simple introduction to the lives of pandas - where they live, what they eat, how they behave, why they have come so close to extinction, and what humans are doing to save these gentle animals.
- Author(s)James MacLaine
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBeginners
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width150 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Age4+
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.