All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScott Sigler s Infected shocked readers with a visceral, up-close account of physical metamorphosis and one man s desperate fight for sanity and survival, as Scary Perry Dawsey suffered the impact of an alien pathogen s early attempts at mass extinction. In the sequel Contagious, Sigler pulled back the camera and let the reader experience the frantic national response to this growing cataclysm. And w in Pandemic, the entire human race balances on the razor s edge of annihilation, beset by an enemy that turns our own bodies against us, that changes rmal people into psychopaths or transforms them into nightmares. To some, Doctor Margaret Montoya is a hero a brilliant scientist who saved the human race from an alien intelligence determined to exterminate all of humanity.To others, she s a monster a mass murderer single-handedly responsible for the worst atrocity ever to take place on American soil. All Margaret kws is that she s broken. The blood of a million deaths is on her hands. Guilt and nightmares have turned her into a shut-in, too mired in self-hatred even to salvage her marriage, let alone be the warrior she once was. But she is about to be called into action again. Because before the murderous intelligence was destroyed, it launched one last payload a soda can sized container filled with deadly microorganisms that make humans feed upon their own kind. That harmless-looking container has languished a thousand feet below the surface of Lake Michigan, undisturbed and impotent . . . until w. Part Cthulhu epic, part zombie apocalypse and part blockbuster alien-invasion tale, Pandemic completes the Infectedtrilogy and sets a new high-water mark in the world of horror fiction.
- Author BiographySCOTT SIGLER is the New York Times bestselling author of the novels Infected, Contagious, Ancestor, and Nocturnal. He lives in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Scott Sigler
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight835 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine45 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.39
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.81
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $28.09Trending at AU $28.43
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.