All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis gripping and chillingly realistic vel from New York Times bestselling author Sharon Draper shows that all it takes is one bad decision for everything to change. Diamond kws t to get into a car with a stranger. But what if the stranger is well-dressed and handsome? On his way to meet his wife and daughter? And casting a movie that very night a movie in need of a star dancer? What then? Then Diamond might make the wrong decision. It s a nightmare come true: Diamond Landers has been kidnapped. She was at the mall with a friend, alone for only a few brief minutes and w she s being held captive, forced to endure horrors beyond what she ever could have dreamed, while her family and friends experience their own torments and wait desperately for any bit of news. From New York Times bestselling author Sharon Draper, this is a riveting exploration of power: how quickly we can lose it and how we can take it back.
- Author(s)Sharon M Draper
- PublisherAtheneum Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtheneum Books for Young Readers
- Weight363 g
- Width142 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.