All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first one in the Panjabi Made Easy series. It is meant primarily for beginners of Panjabi. It will prove useful to more advanced learners whose first or dominant language is English. It is also the first book in the series designed for students preparing for the foundation level GCSE Examination in Panjabi. Slightly modified Roman script is used throughout to facilitate the learning of Panjabi sounds, but t to replace the Panjabi script. Learning the Panjabi script is an exciting intellectual adventure which must t be missed by anyone interested in the language, though it is perfectly possible to learn spoken Panjabi without learning Panjabi script. This book was first published in November 1984 and reprinted in 1986,1988,1989,1991,1995,1997,2001, 2002,2006,2010,2011 and 2015.
- Author(s)J. S. Nagra
- PublisherNagra Publications
- Date of Publication01/03/1988
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationCoventry
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNagra Publications
- Content Note78ill.
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.