All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the second one in the Panjabi Made Easy series. It is designed for those students preparing for the foundation level GCSE examination in Panjabi. Non Panjabi speakers will find that as they progress through the book, the vocabulary and sentence structure become more complex. They will, therefore, find this book and the others in the series, extremely useful in gaining a grasp of the Panjabi language. Questions at the end of each lesson are designed for the learners to monitor their own progress. Ample Panjabi vocabulary with English translation is provided at the end of the book.
- Author(s)J. S. Nagra
- PublisherNagra Publications
- Date of Publication30/04/2008
- LanguageEnglish and Panjabi
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationCoventry
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNagra Publications
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.