All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis teacher's pack accompanies the Parama hispahablante 1 student's book and is designed to support teachers in preparing their students for the ab initio Spanish course for the International Baccalaureate Language B programme. The pack contains a teacher's book with answers to all the questions, pedagogical aims of each exercise, advice on lesson structure, examiner's tips, and a chapter on language games. Audio files for the student's book (in the CD-ROM), additional worksheets with extra examination practice, and a student glossary in French, Spanish and English are also provided in the pack.
- Author(s)Alicia Pena-Calvo,Chris Fuller,Maria Isabel Isern Vivancos,Virginia Toro
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight480 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byManuel Frutos-Perez
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Paperback
- Running Time88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.