All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ancient hungry stones of Coptos in Upper Egypt have soaked up the stories of the inhabitants along with their blood. When archaeologists unearth a magician's box in the rubble of an ancient Egyptian tomb, it propels Jay into a supernatural journey across space and time. She merges with the mysterious Zebia, a native of ancient Coptos. Zebia and her family are fleeing from the advancing Roman armies that are returning to their Egyptian frontier bent on punishing its rebellious citizens. The only escape from the frying pan of Coptos is into the fire of the Eastern desert. Their journey on Pan's Road is fraught with new dangers but also new possibilities, as the protagonists are led to the heart of an ancient mystery in the lost city of Ombos -- Citadel of Seth, the Egyptian god of Chaos.
- Author BiographyMogg Morgan has published numerous articles, short stories and books, principally Ayurveda: Medicine of the Gods, The English Mahatma (a Tankhem novel) and as ('Katon Shual') Sexual Magick.
- Author(s)Mogg Morgan
- PublisherMandrake of Oxford
- Date of Publication20/07/2006
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMandrake of Oxford
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight258 g
- Width200 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.