All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's a girl to do? In today's ecomy, with jobs hard to come by and even harder to keep, Lydia is exhausted with running from one place to ather as a temporary employee-and even that isn't eugh to live on. She finds the usual office culture tedious and does her best to avoid office politics, drama, and distractions. Each new place, she feels, is just like the other, a soulless dungeon, a machine filled with drones. As her current assignment comes to an end, she decides to apply for a position with Business Documents by Secretarial Mechanics. Soon, Lydia finds that she has entered a strange, new world ruled by a complicated code of conduct unlike any she's ever encountered. Some people may complain that they feel like they work in a dungeon, but for Lydia, that is about to be her literal reality. Business Documents by Secretarial Mechanics, she soon learns, is the corporate, public face of the Mistresses of Pantherra, a sophisticated and professional BDSM establishment where clients come to be dominated. Lydia finds transcribing for the Mistresses of Pantherra more intriguing and financially acceptable to her checking account. But will Lydia settle for just being the receptionist-or will her ambition inspire her to take a massive leap of faith, straight out of her comfort zone and down the proverbial rabbit hole to create her own little niche in the dungeon?
- Author(s)Adion Cole
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.