Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMovie mogul Larry Pine had ruled his Hollywood empire for years, mainly from the pleasurable beds of his galaxy of gorgeous stars and starlets. Everything was perfect for Larry until they all rebelled! Then the fan club of Larry's #1 star, super-sex-symbol Lana Lamarr, just loved her so much they kidnapped her and held her in an orgy paradise! Ather hilarious and irreverent feast of carnal comedy from Scott Arlen.
- Author BiographyKnown for his liberating speeches and his satirical novels (written under the pseudonym of Scott Arlen), Carl Stone is having a very successful life. He is easy to recognize from across any room with his laughing, baritone voice and mid-western accent, coming mostly from his childhood in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, one of ten states he has called home. Whether it is theatrics, articles, books, movies and hosting skills, just to name a few, he has done everything my little heart has desired. He has set the precedent, leaving his predecessors behind. So many have told him that he has a truly original mind. He received his B.A.. from Austin College in Sherman, Texas in 1957, majoring in English and Speech. While there, he actively participated in theater productions and speech tournaments, followed by a stint as a television sportscaster, newscaster and weather man at KCTV in San Angelo, Texas. At Florida State University, located in Tallahassee, Florida, in 1961, he earned his Master's Degree in Speech and English. He was F.S.U.'s first Master's candidate to be allowed to write a play for his Master's thesis, a feat which opened the door for other playwrights, helping them get their plays to Broadway. Always passionate about his work, he directed and/or acted in over 40 plays. In the 1970's, he wrote numerous novels, among which are: Greedy Polly (1970), Bad News Billy Black (1970), Everybody Loves a Eunuch (1971), Panting For Oscar (1971), The Fastest Pants in the West (2014), The Yes Girls (1974), Hot Holiday (2014), and Bad Company (2013). Also, he wrote, directed, and acted in a short film that changed the movie business, leading to the dark practice of Blind-Bidding being made illegal; wrote, co-produced and co-directed (with Richard Lipton) the rollicking courtroom movie, Big Thumbs; and hosted the television show, The Psychic Experience, in New York City. For six years in the 1990's, Carl joined the legendary tap dancer, Peg Leg Bates, touring across the country as a motivational speaking team, encouraging the children to stay in school and drug-free, and reminding everyone that they can achieve anything they want to achieve in this world, provided they want it BAD enough, touching the lives of so many people. In recent times, Uncle Carl (one of his many nicknames) is retired, cherishing the moments in Connecticut. His best friends say of him, Uncle Carl jokes a lot, but he isn't kidding.
- Author(s)Scott Arlen
- Date of Publication09/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $72.34New
- AU $28.99New
- AU $16.49New
- AU $12.89Used
- AU $79.87New
- AU $18.82New
- AU $113.79New
- AU $22.53New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.49
- AU $76.78Trending at AU $79.87
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $72.37Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $74.63Trending at AU $83.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.