All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautiful box is brimming with gorgeous PANTONE colors and surprises. With a volume for each color of the rainbow red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple these six chunky board books feature simple peek-through cutouts that transform as you turn the pages. Simple text prompts parents and children to label objects and observe lighter and darker shades of the same color family, promoting a new way of ticing the colorful and surprising world around us. Praise for Pantone: Box of Color Pleasingly tactile variations of six colors The Wall Street Journal The books, which are smart and well-designed, showcase subtle shades of six colors (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple), while die-cuts do double duty as they introduce basic objects. Publishers Weekly
- Author BiographyPANTONE revolutionized the graphic arts industry with the launch of the PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM(r) in 1963, which enabled designers and printers to articulate and reproduce accurate color anywhere in the world. Today, PANTONE serves not only as the premier color authority in trends, but as a consumer brand in apparel, housewares, accessories, arts and crafts, stationery and office, home furnishings, and apps.
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitlePantone
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Weight635 g
- Width94 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine69 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.