All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fourth Pantone offering for the under-5 set, children will learn to colour-match shades of each of the basic 8 colours in a self-correcting format. Each spread will focus on shades of a single colour, featuring a tonal full-bleed illustration on the left side of the spread and a grid of colours on the right. The illustration will have 4 removable puzzle pieces that fit into the 4 associated quadrants, by shade. This puzzle book enables young children to further their colour kwledge and familiarity in a uniquely engaging way, strengthening both their colour acuity and their spatial and fine motor skills .An appropriately challenging and fun first-puzzle book for the colour-conscious!
- Author BiographyPantone revolutionized the graphic arts industry with the launch of the Pantone Matching System in 1963, which enabled designers and printers to articulate and reproduce accurate colour anywhere in the world. Today, Pantone serves not only as the premiere colour consultant and authority in trends, but as a consumer brand in several categories.
- Author(s)Pantone LLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbrams Appleseed
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width210 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tad Carpenter
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.