All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis irresistible chunky box of postcards features a vibrant selection of 100 different oversized colour chips from Pantone, the world colour authority.
- Author BiographyPantone Inc. (a wholly owned subsidiary of X-Rite, Inc.) is the world-renowned authority on colour. For more than 45 years Pantone has been inspiring design professionals with products, services, and technology for the colourful exploration and expression of creativity. In 1963, Lawrence Herbert, Pantone's founder, created the Pantone Matching System, a book of standardized colour in fan format-an innovative system for identifying, matching and communicating colours to solve the problems associated with producing accurate colour matches in the graphic arts community. Pantone has since expanded its colour matching systems to include other colour-critical industries including digital, fashion, home, plastics, architecture, interiors, and paint. Today, the Pantone name is known worldwide as the standard language for accurate colour communication.
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width158 mm
- Height63 mm
- Spine111 mm
Most relevant reviews
- rebecccaleee1206 Nov, 2013by
Excellent quality, loved it
Fantastic, I really love my pantone cards. It is a sturdy box with 100 different colour cards in a broad range of beautiful colours printed on study card. Great for postcards or craft, or beautiful enough to frame.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.