All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding helpful commentary for creating stylish pants, this informative guide illustrates how to sew great pants that flatter any fit. The tips and techniques within this useful reference include how to prepare and cut fabric, mark darts, sew zippers, pin-fit the fabric, press seams, and attach different styles of waistbands. Also covered are details such as side seam and trouser pockets, fly-front zipper, pleats, belt loops, and an invisible hem. A must-see for any fashion designer or fashionable sewer, this DVD is an essential resource for sewing techniques.
- Author BiographyMarta Alto is a teacher, writer, and researcher at Palmer/Pletsch, the author of 21st Century Sewing, and the coauthor of The Serger Idea Book and Sewing Ultrasuede. Pati Palmer is the CEO of Palmer/Pletsch Publishing, a designer and consultant for the McCall Pattern Company, and a coauthor of Sewing with Sergers. They are the coauthors of Fit for Real People, Jackets for Real People, and Pants for Real People. They both live in Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)Marta Alto
- PublisherPalmer-Pletsch Associates
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalmer-Pletsch Associates
- Weight86 g
- Width175 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.