All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe Panzer IV was perhaps the most versatile, useful and numerous German tank in service with the Wehrmacht in the Second World War. For its presence on all fronts, its use as a platform for different types of weapons-anti-aircraft and anti-tank, and its uninterrupted production during the whole conflict, it certainly deserves to be qualified as one of the best war machines of all time. The main role played by the Panzer IV in the history of the Panzerwaffe was never dreamt of, either by its German tank crews or its designers. The production figures, more than 8,600 built from 1934, give an idea of its leading role in the German armoured arm during the conflict. It became the workhorse of the Germany Army, capable of supporting infantry as well as being used as tank destroyers and flak platforms.
- Author(s)Carlos Caballero Jurado,Lucas Molina Franco
- PublisherQuiron Ediciones
- Date of Publication15/04/2007
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationValladolid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintQuiron Ediciones
- Content Note69 colour plates
- Width165 mm
- Height180 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.