All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou are about to go on a journey from the middle of the 1920's to the present day. This journey is with a man who tells the story of his life in the deep south of Mississippi. His heart cried to live at the very beginning, to become a grown man. In the pains and suffering he lived through as a teenager, his heart cried to be well and free from the pain. When times got hard in his life, his heart cried out for help. Help me to be considered an ordinary man, his heart would cry. When people lost their hopes and dreams, his heart cried out for changes.
- Author BiographyMy name is Sarah Louise Hatch. I am from a small town in north Mississippi. I am a graduate of Rust College in Holly Springs, Mississippi. I am a mother and grandmother, cook, spirit teacher and motivator. I am a space in my life that the hidden talent in me came force. I love expressing myself threw writing. This is the start of a journey for me at 59 years young and I love it.
- Author(s)MS Sarah L Hatch
- Date of Publication19/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.