All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHIV and AIDS affects all sectors of society. Organisations in southern Africa are struggling to cope with its impact. Many have started to develop policies and strategies to address the problem at a personal, programme, and organisational level, with varying degrees of success.Developed by CARE and Oxfam, Paper 2 Reality DVD includes a collection of interviews with staff on various aspects of HIV policies at work. Gender issues are considered throughout. The DVD aims to: Share the experiences and lessons of CARE and Oxfam in developing and implementing HIV workplace policiesStimulate debate and discussion within your organisationProvide practical ideas and suggestions on how to overcome some of the obstacles encountered when implementing an HIV workplace policyWhile the experiences on this DVD are from two international NGOs in southern Africa, the issues are relevant to local and international organisations anywhere in the world. Paper 2 Reality can benefit the work of:Senior managers and directors of local NGOsProgramme and Human Resource managersPeer educators and office championsHIV and AIDS workplace committees.Both DVD and CD ROM include all information in English, French, and Portuguese.
- Author BiographyDolar Vasani is Researcher/Writer at Oxfam Novib, The Hague Area, Netherlands
- Author(s)Dolar Vasani
- PublisherOxfam Publishing
- Date of Publication28/11/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxfam Professional
- Content Notesd., col.
- Width132 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and DVD video
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.