All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComplete with huge photos and easy-to-follow directions, this book is loaded with crafts and ideas. After a few hours of creative fun, kids will look at paper bags in a whole new way. They'll discover how to make an astounding variety of toys, gifts, and games--all using different-sized paper bags found around the house. They'll also pick up ideas for making dozens of other crafts. Look What You Can Make with Paper Bags will delight and entertain craft-loving kids for hours.
- Author(s)Judy Burke
- PublisherBoyds Mills Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLook What You Can Make
- Place of PublicationHonesdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoyds Mills Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width222 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Reading Age4+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.