Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- Description45 spectacular designs for handcrafting with paper cuttings. The art of paper cutting has a long history. Ancient cuttings, some dating from before 1000 B.C., have been excavated in China's Xinjiang province. Today, paper cutting is a popular handcraft worldwide, with a variety of applications. Paper Cutouts features 45 designs of stunning motifs that can be used around the home or framed as elegant artworks. Each design includes a full-sized template to photocopy in advance. The authors provide step-by-step instructions that explain how to fold and cut, with the intricate designs revealed in white or colored paper. The designs include:
- A hanging lamp
- Room dividers and screens
- Motif rounds (swans, winter chalets, angels)
- Motif squares (spring, summer, winter, autumn)
- Wall friezes (under the sea; garden; on the farm)
- Repeating motifs (bird on a branch, fern, scarabs)
- Mirror motifs (dragons, herons).
- Author BiographyHelene Leroux-Hugon graduated from the School of Fine Arts at Angers, France, and is a graphic designer as well as an author. Juliette Vicart is a self-taught artist and the author of several books.
- Author(s)Helene Leroux-Hugon,Juliette Vicart
- PublisherFirefly Books Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFirefly Books Ltd
- Content Note93 colour illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width241 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.