All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $18.27Trending at AU $20.87
- AU $18.00Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $18.62Trending at AU $20.62
- AU $15.00Trending at AU $26.02
- AU $21.94Trending at AU $23.04
- AU $16.37Trending at AU $17.20
About this product
- DescriptionBooks on Australia's colonial history have always been popular with book buyers. This book will be read by social historians, art historians, scholars of literature and literary culture, students of Australian studies, and students of the history of the book and of publishing in Australia. Paper Nation is an invative work of great originality and broad interest.
- Author BiographyTony Hughes-d'Aeth has recently taught literary and cultural studies at the University of Western Australia. His interests include cross-cultural visual research and particularly colonial photography.
- PrizesShortlisted for Western Australian Premier's Book Awards: Non-fiction 2001.
- Author(s)Tony Hughes-d'Aeth
- PublisherMelbourne University Press
- Date of Publication12/08/1997
- SubjectGeneral Atlases & Maps (not folded)
- Place of PublicationCarlton
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published1997
- ImprintMelbourne University Press
- Out-of-print date15/08/2011
- Content Note70 illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width183 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.