Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.67Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMachine piecing on paper foundations puts perfection in your quiltmaking. Best-selling author Alex Anderson shows you the basics of block construction and quilt assembly methods in this second edition.
- Author BiographyAlex Anderson's love of quilting all began in 1978 when she completed her Grandmother's Flower Garden Quilt as a part of her work towards her degree in art from San Francisco State University. Over the years, her central focus has been to understand fabric relationships and to develop an intense appreciation of traditional quilts and beautiful quilting surface design. Alex is the author of 30 books with C&T Publishing, in four languages, selling near 1 million copies worldwide. Her quilts and instruction tips have also appeared in numerous magazines. She is the National Spokesperson for Bernina of America, a promotional partner for AccuQuilt's GO!, as well as a designer of her own line of fabrics with P&B Textiles, and threads with Superior Threads. For 11 years, she served as host of Simply Quilts on HGTV. Alex continues to be one of the most sought-after instructors and lecturers in the international quilting and sewing industry. Alex is a founding partner of The Quilt Show.com and The Quilt Life Magazine (published by AQS) with Ricky Tims. The Quilt Show is the world's first full-service interactive online video/web TV programming created just for quilters. With over 120,000+ registered members in over 100 countries, The Quilt Show.com's mission is to educate, inspire, entertain, connect and grow the world quilting community in a fun, positive and interactive environment. The Quilt Life Magazine is a bimonthly magazine dedicated to celebrating the lifestyle of today's quiltmaker in a fresh and beautiful format. Alex was chosen as the 2008 Silver Star Award winner, an annual recognition by the International Quilt Festival to a quilter whose work and influence has made -- and continues to make -- a sizable and positive impact on the quilting industry and community. Alex was also chosen by the readers of Quilter's Newsletter magazine (Feb 2009) as The Most Influential Person in The Quilting Industry (in a three-way tie with Ricky Tims and Karey Bresenhan of Quilts, Inc). Alex's personal mission is not only to share her love of quilting with anyone who will listen, but to educate and encourage those interested in quilting as clearly and simply as possible, so quilting can continue to be handed down from generation to generation. Alex has two children and lives in Northern California with her husband. Visit Alex on the web at www.alexandersonquilts.com and www.thequiltshow.com
- Author(s)Alex Anderson
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight240 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.