All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeautifully varied, adaptable and inexpensive, paper is the ideal creative medium, offering countless possibilities for original and beautiful gifts and decorations. This book explores all the principal papercraft techniques and then encourages you to try them out in a range of projects to suit all skill levels. Here is everything you need to kw about paper-making, decoupage, papier-mache and other techniques. The Japanese art of origami is clearly explained, step by step, and you can learn how to design your own unique gift-wrap and tags, build collages, and produce bags, boxes, dolls, toys, ornaments, decorations and stationery to a professional standard.
- Author BiographyKate Lively is a talented craftsperson, writer and editor. For this book she has brought together the work of leading papercraft artists, including Angela A'Court, an artist and illustrator whose work has been widely exhibited; Marion Elliot, a wellknown artist and craft author; and Paul Jackson, a world-renowned paper folder and origami expert.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication04/09/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1247 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byKate Lively
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.