All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionPapers of the forty-fourth Algonquian Conference held at the University of Chicago October 2012.
- Author BiographyMonica Macaulay is Professor of Linguistics and affiliated faculty with the American Indian Studies program at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Her books include Menominee Dictionary. J. Randolph Valentine is Professor of Linguistics and American Indian Studies at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is the author of Nishnaabemwin Reference Grammar.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePapers of the Algonquian Conference
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJ. Randolph Valentine,Margaret Noodin,Monica Macaulay
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.