All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPapers of the forty-fourth Algonquian Conference held at the University of Chicago October 2012.
- Author BiographyMonica Macaulay is Professor of Linguistics and affiliated faculty with the American Indian Studies program at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Her books include Menominee Dictionary. J. Randolph Valentine is Professor of Linguistics and American Indian Studies at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is the author of Nishnaabemwin Reference Grammar.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePapers of the Algonquian Conference
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJ. Randolph Valentine,Margaret Noodin,Monica Macaulay
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.