Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionMy former college roommate, Ian, claims he spent the last three months drinking beer and watching football with God. The good news is that, if Ian is to be believed, there's beer and football in heaven. The bad news is, he's t to be believed. And I intend to prove it. Now he's brought his old college friends together to pitch the book he's written about the experience. It's a trite book, in my opinion, with only one new revelation: in the ensuing years God has become cranky. No one would even consider his claims if he hadn't handed us the book a week after he died. But I don't buy it. I believe he faked his death and that he is and always had been a fraud and a liar. He's the last person God would choose to confide in. He's already taken away the best part of my life: I intend to stop him before he destroys any more lives.
- Author BiographyBorn in Aurora, IL. Attended Kalamazoo College (BA) and Northern Illinois University (MA) in Political Science/History. Worked in VISTA after college. Work in Washington D.C. for Senator Dirksen. Ran for office (thankfully lost). Taught high school for at risk students for many years. Lives outside Chicago with his wife Mary Jo and their four children.
- Author(s)K D Lassiter
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication20/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.