Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThese short essays are based on factual happenings with children and grandchildren, neighbors, and friends. The setting is fictionalized to fit a smaller family of grandparents, a daughter, and her family. Any story concerning the author's childhood is completely true. They are written as parables and family members are referred to in the style of the King James Bible. For example, his granddaughter (his daughter's daughter) is referred to as the Daughter of the Daughter of Francesca (his wife). The Bible references ted may be used if the reader would like to incorporate these essays into a daily meditation time, or they may be totally igred, and it is hoped that the stories will bring a smile or a memory to the reader at a time when he or she needs to have the mind stirred in that direction. These short glimpses into the author's life are t intended to form a continuous story; each stands alone. The ingenious and heartwarming style of Parables of a Granddad will make the reader want to share wonderful family memories of their own! Enjoy!
- Author BiographyJed J. Ramsey is retired from teaching biological sciences at Lamar University, and lives in Beaumont, Texas. He and his wife, Frances, have four children, ten grandchildren, and two great grandchildren. He loves a good joke, and treasures interesting happenings with family and friends.
- Author(s)Jed J. Ramsey
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication17/02/2010
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.