All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA heartwarming story about facing your fears Toby doesn't like heights. That's why he always carries a parachute with him. His parachute makes him feel safe when he has to climb down from his bunk bed or when he's playing on the swings. But one day, Toby's cat gets stuck in a tree, and it's up to Toby to rescue him. With the help of his parachute, Toby reaches his cat and lowers him safely to the ground. But w Toby is stuck in the tree, unless he can conquer his fears. . . . This compelling book, perfectly complemented by Matt Ottley's expressive artwork, lends a sympathetic ear to children's fears while simultaneously assuring readers that they can overcome them.
- Author BiographyDanny Parker works as the writer in residence and director of drama at Hale School in Perth, Australia. He has written two other picture books, both of which were also illustrated by Matt Ottley. Visit Danny's website atwww.dannyparker.com.au. Matt Ottley has been illustrating picture books since 1983. He is one of Australia's most popular children's illustrators, and has been published in several different languages around the world. Visit his website atwww.mattottley.com.
- Author(s)Danny Parker
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width231 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Matt Ottley
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.