All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
About this product
- DescriptionParachuting, The Skydiver's handbook is directed to those looking into the sport for the first time as well as the advance jumper. Every phase of skydiving, canopy flying, safety and equipment is covered. An appendix of skydiving terminology is included.
- Author(s)Dan Poynter,Mike Turoff
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPara Publishing
- Weight526 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement10th
Most relevant reviews
- ethanwhhwhite9126 Mar, 2013by
Informative and a good introduction. I would recommend this to anyone starting out skydiving and for those who are just interested in touching up on their skills.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.