Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionHardware heiress, Anna Hollis, withdrew from life after her mother's tragic death. But when Dylan Maguire walks into her store, she decides things have to change. She's determined to seduce the sexy stranger, but giving her heart away isn't an option. She's already lost one person she loved, and she's t willing to go through the heartbreak of losing ather. Dylan Maguire's weekly visits to Hollis Tools, just to get a glimpse of the curvy brunette muddling his mind and putting his libido into overdrive is getting tiresome. He's ready to put his ladies' man reputation to the test and seduce the woman who's played the main role in so many of his private fantasies, but he doesn't realize more could be at stake than just satisfying his lust. As the ultimate love 'em and leave 'em man, Dylan finds that loving Anna isn't difficult at all, but getting her to love him in return is quite the challenge.
- Author BiographyLiliana Hart spent five years teaching music in the public education system. She molded America's youth, busted kids for smoking pot in the restrooms, and broke up illicit affairs behind the stage on a regular basis, so she finally decided to hang up her hat and let someone else have all the fun. (Liliana's Addison Holmes Mystery Series, about a small town teacher who gets into a whole lot of trouble, is somewhat autobiographical, but she won't confess to which parts). Liliana began reading romance novels with all her new found free time, and when she ran out of things to read, she decided to write her own novels. The result was a 150,000 word thriller--a dazzling adventure--where the heroine was a thirty-year-old virgin assassin (Yes, you read that right). She couldn't imagine why people weren't knocking down her door to read it, but she persevered and began writing a second book. She finally got the hang of things, and eventually learned that losing one's virginity wasn't all that romantic after all. All of her books involve some kind of suspense (she just can't help herself), laughter, and a lot of steamy sex. Since the failure of her first attempt, Liliana's books have won awards such as: The Daphne Du Maurier, The Suzannah, The Linda Howard Award of Excellence, The Maggie, and many others. Her affiliations include Romance Writers of America and Mystery Writers of America. Liliana loves to cook, and is addicted to reading, Internet Boggle, kickboxing, and Bones. She lives in a big, rambling house in Texas with a couple of cats to keep her company. She loves to get emails from readers. Enjoy the Adventures!
- Author(s)Liliana Hart
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.