All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNothing has been the same since Caleb Becker left a party drunk, got behind the wheel and hit Maggie Armstrong. Even after months of painful physical therapy, Maggie walks with a limp. Her social life is nil and a scholarship to study abroad - her chance to escape everyone and their pitying stares - has been cancelled. After a year in juvenile jail, Caleb's free...if freedom means endless nagging from a transition coach and the prying eyes of the entire town. Coming home should feel good, but his family and ex-girlfriend seem like strangers. But despite the horror of their shared history, somehow Caleb and Maggie can't seem to stay away from each other, with the heat and attraction between them becoming undeniable to them both. Until Caleb decides to leave Paradise, taking with him a secret he promised to take to his grave, because if the truth ever got out, it would ruin everything. Eight months have passed since Caleb broke her heart and disappeared. Maggie has tried to be strong, and somehow has managed to move on, determined to make a new life for herself. But when Caleb returns unexpectedly, he and Maggie are forced together on a summer trip. They try igring their passion for each other, but buried feelings resurface. Caleb must face the truth about the night of Maggie's accident, or the secret that destroyed their relationship will forever stand between them.
- Author BiographySIMONE ELKELES has written five young adult novels: How to Ruin a Summer Vacation, How to Ruin My Teenage Life, How to Ruin Your Boyfriend's Reputation, Leaving Paradise and Perfect Chemistry. She is currently working on the sequel to Perfect Chemistry and lives in Illinois, USA, with her family.
- Author(s)Simone Elkeles
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Childrens Books
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.