All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionJeanette and Maria Vandermeer were born fraternal twins. Even though they have the same birthday, they don't have anything else in common. They are night and day different, inside and out-most tably in that Jeanette is always happy, while Maria never seems to be. Growing up together, they learned many of the same lessons; even so, the way they look at the world is very different. As an adult, Maria is kicked out of the family home for unruly behavior, and Jeanette moves away to marry her boyfriend. Despite their differences, they both find themselves settling for less than they're worth-in life and in love. Cheerful Jeanette finds that her sunny disposition is t eugh to keep her marriage together, while Maria wanders in her own self-doubt and despair. But where there's life, there's hope. Jeanette is given a second chance to find true love, while Maria makes the acquaintance of Leon Lanix, who offered her hope for her future. Despite challenges, the sisters do find ways to make life work. Different by birth, they do have something in common: Jeanette and Maria both kw that matter what happens, it's how we react that makes us who we really are. Sisters, one happy, one sad, each seeks her own place in paradise; they may be surprised where they find it.
- Author(s)Joni Wood
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.