All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionHighlights the practical benefits and the many problems of youth and sports in the United States.
- Author BiographyMargaret Gatz is Professor of Psychology at the University of Southern California, and the editor of Emerging Issues in Mental Health and Aging. Michael A. Messner is Professor of Sociology and Gender Studies at the University of Southern California, and the author of Politics of Masculinities: Men in Movements and Power at Play: Sports and the Problem of Masculinity. Sandra J. Ball-Rokeach is Professor of Communication and Sociology at the University of Southern California, and coeditor, with Melvin L. DeFleur, of Theories of Mass Communication.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication21/03/2002
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSUNY Series on Sport, Culture and Social Relations
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note5 tables, 3 figures
- Weight408 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMargaret Gatz,Michael Alan Messner,Sandra J. Ball-Rokeach
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.