All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Paragons: Age of the Awakening is a fantasy vel featuring the emergence of an unlikely protagonist, much in the format of Lloyd Alexander's The Chronicles of Prydain, combining it with gripping dialogue filled with intrigue and a deeply interactive realm with the characters reminiscent of Tolkien's world in The Hobbit. Join Braxx in this epic tale, and help save the mortal races! Braxx, a salt-of-the-earth sort of soldier in the Regalian Kingdom's infantry who has never lost a fight, has the weight of destiny thrust upon his shoulders. Just one problem: memory loss. While being sent on a secret mission under command of his King, Braxx finds himself questioning his allegiance when faced with surfacing memories of a violent past. After engaging in combat with an enemy nation's leader, Braxx must make a choice: accept defeat and die with hor as a Regalian soldier, a nation that would never allow a knighthood for a barbarian slave soldier such as himself, or accompany this mysterious foreign leader on a quest; and kill his former unit leader. To simply die horably, or to pull at this one loose thread, and see what it unravels? Doing so will thrust him directly into the clutches of an ancient evil power, secretly resurfacing beneath the veil of power among the many races of the land. All while trying to solve the mystery of why this all feels so familiar to him... Sarin is a teenage boy fallen victim of Regalia's conquests. An act of kindness from a teenage girl has him smitten: w he must find his path in life to try and win her heart, and prove himself worthy of someone so great. She's a young sage, with eyes set on the Highland Academy, and becoming a leader of this foreign nation someday. Sarin who's never been good at any skill w must find his path and persevere in the face of grave danger, all while trying to woo his crush.
- Author BiographyWell-travelled author J.M. Macchiavelli finds comfort within the cultural melting pot of Minneapolis, Minnesota, where he resides. Drawn towards artistic endeavors and deep conversations, his passion for understanding what drives us as individuals and as societies around many parts of the world can be seen evidenced in his works. Possessing a keen intellect, a kind heart, and an appreciation for grit, J.M. Macchiavelli works tirelessly to make his characters as real as possible, having drawn experience from interacting with many people from all walks of life, the world over.
- Author(s)J M Macchiavelli
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.84Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.08
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $40.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.