Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book about you. You managing your child's development with the support of your ex-spouse. Always a choice. You can choose the traditional contentious route or you can take the path less traveled and do the hard work of working together. You have a window of less than 18 years to prepare your child for adulthood. Our goal was to parent our children together. We didin't want them in psychotherapy because their parents couldn't get along.
- Author(s)Mary Kay Vandriel
- PublisherMotivational Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication10/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotivational Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.