All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for anyone considering a career as a paralegal, the 7th edition of PARALEGAL TODAY: THE ESSENTIALS provides you with a comprehensive introduction to the legal system through real-world examples, practical applications, ethical dilemmas, and hands-on assignments. With thorough coverage of the basic, key areas of paralegal studies, this text ensures that you will develop a comprehensive understanding of the laws in our society, the importance of ethical and professional responsibility, and the skills needed to thrive in the legal environment. The text includes increased coverage of techlogy in the workplace, including critical topics such as confidentiality issues, e-mail policies, techlogy in the courtroom, and the use of social media in criminal and civil litigation.
- Author BiographyMary Meinzinger is the paralegal program chair at Madonna University. She is highly respected and is an active member of AAfPE. Roger LeRoy Miller studied at the University of California at Berkeley and the University of Chicago. He has been on the staff of a number of universities, including the University of Washington, Clemson University, and the University of Miami School of Law, where he taught, among other subjects, intellectual property and entertainment law. He has published in the Insurance Counsel Journal, Defense Research, California Trial Lawyers Journal, Antitrust Bulletin, Wisconsin Law Review, and Connecticut Law Review. He has authored or co-authored numerous leading textbooks, including BUSINESS LAW: TEXT AND CASES, THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS: TEXT AND CASES, BUSINESS LAW TODAY, FUNDAMENTALS OF BUSINESS LAW, and THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT TODAY.
- Author(s)Mary Meinzinger,Roger Miller
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1021 g
- Width208 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.