Parallel Image Processing by S. Feyrer, M. Reinhardt, Thomas Braunl, W. Rapf (Hardback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $87.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the area of image processing and data-parallel processing. It covers a number of standard algorithms in image processing and describes their parallel implementation. The programming language chosen for all examples is a structured parallel programming language which is ideal for educational purposes. It has a number of advantages over C, and since all image processing tasks are inherently parallel, using a parallel language for presentation actually simplifies the subject matter. This results in shorter source codes and a better understanding. Sample programs and a free compiler are available on an accompanying Web site.
- Author(s)M. Reinhardt,S. Feyrer,Thomas Braunl,W. Rapf
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/12/2000
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1070 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.