All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionParallel Practices: Joan Jonas & Gina Pane considers the works of two pioneers of performance art. Jonas (born 1936) and Pane (1939-1990) lived and worked in the United States and France respectively. Each artist worked multidisciplinarily, producing sculpture, drawings, installations, film and video in addition to live actions. Notably, Jonas and Pane have been lauded for their foundational work in performance, a field in which both of these artists blazed trails. Published to accompany an exhibition at the Contemporary Arts Museum Houston, Parallel Practices explores the trajectory of these artists' practices to reveal shared and complementary aspects, as well as to highlight the significant divergences and differences that characterize each artist's work. It includes texts by curator Dean Daderko, Elisabeth Lebovici and Anne Tronche and Barbara Clausen.
- PublisherContemporary Arts Museum
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationTexas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContemporary Arts Museum
- Weight794 g
- Width160 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.