All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy providing a comprehensive look at statistical inference from record-breaking data in both parametric and nparametric settings, this book treats the area of nparametric function estimation from such data in detail. Its main purpose is to fill this void on general inference from record values. Statisticians, mathematicians, and engineers will find the book useful as a research reference. It can also serve as part of a graduate-level statistics or mathematics course.
- Author(s)Sneh Gulati,W. J. Padgett
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/01/2003
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 172
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight196 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.35New
- AU $7.78Used
- AU $21.21New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.03New
- AU $6.47Used
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $23.70New
- AU $11.12Used
- AU $19.95New
- AU $32.03New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $29.92
- AU $40.04Trending at AU $43.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.32
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $29.92
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.32
- AU $101.89Trending at AU $118.47
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.